Monday, June 28, 2010

Introduction/Prolegomenon

Okay,

To start with, I need to say a few things...

First, These are simply my thoughts about...well, anything, at the moment. My intention is not to offend anyone who reads this (if anyone ever does...), but simply have a forum to respond to things that I encounter in my life, basically a public space where I can write. I am not claiming to be any kind of authority or anything, especially referring to religious and theological issues. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Pastoral Ministry from Greenville College...that's it.

Second, I cannot and will not guarantee that I will be "blogging" on a regular basis. I am a ministerial student serving in a local church, am married, have a 10 month old daughter, and lots of homework, so I can't promise that this will become a regular thing.

Third, I am a Free Methodist Pastor, Which means I am a Christian. My world view and thoughts on life are channeled through this lens, and I feel it is only appropriate that readers (if there ever are any) are aware of this up front, as not to be offended or surprised by this fact later.

Having said all of this, I'm not really sure what else I should say...so if anyone else (besides me) ever reads this...enjoy!!
May the Grace and Peace of our Lord Jesus Christ richly fill and bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment